Beginning Tuesday, December 7, the new high-level boarding platforms will open for customer use at Somerville Station.
- All customers will board and alight trains using the high-level platforms. Please note that initially access to the high-level platforms will be available only via the pedestrian tunnel at the west end of each platform.
- The Ticket Vending Machines will be relocated near the stairs on the eastbound high-level platform.
Please be aware that Somerville Station will not be accessible to passengers with disabilities until the project is completed in mid-2011.
As the project continues:
- Eastern end of Low-level boarding area will be closed
- South Bridge Street stairs will be closed
- The ticket office will continue to be unavailable due to reconstruction
For your safety, please obey all posted signs and do not travel through barricaded areas.