The Finance Department is responsible for all financial operations for the Borough.
- Invests all idle funds as per Cash Management Plan.
- Prepares all necessary documents for Bonds and BANS.
- Prepares municipal budget from start to final adoption.
- Implements and oversees municipal budget once adopted.
- Provides monthly updates of budget to department heads.
- Provides budgetary assistance to departments as needed.
- Provides monthly reports on Current Fund to Administrator.
- Completes monthly, quarterly and annual payroll related reports.
- Is responsible for maintenance of finance office and all financial documents therein in accordance with the State of New Jersey under the direction of the auditors.
- Provides assistance to the Finance Committee and/or Administrator and/or Mayor and Council on various requests relating to the financial status of the Borough.
- Prepares and implements annual Sewer and Parking utility budgets.
Finance Department Documents
Click on the pull-down menu to access current and previous financial documents, including budgets.
Listing files in 'Finance'
Chief Finance Officer (CMFO)
(908) 725-2300 ext. 1974
Assistant to the CFO/Payroll
(908) 725-2300 ext. 1961
(908) 725-2300 ext. 1979