5/13/2022 - Employment Opportunity: Seasonal Lifeguard
The Borough of Somerville is accepting applications for a Seasonal Lifeguard.
- Hold a current lifeguard, CPR and 1st Aid Certification recognized by the State of
- Be able to work on weekends and evenings
- Be at least 15 years of age and required to pass a background check if over the
age of 18.
Job Duties Include:
- Opening and closing responsibilities
- Maintain constant surveillance of patrons in the water
- Provide emergency care and treatment, as required, until the arrival of emergency
- Act quickly and appropriately to secure the safety of patrons in the event of an emergency
- Present professional and appropriate appearance and attitude at all times and
maintain a high standard of customer service. Must wear proper staff attire.
Salary: Minimum starting $16/hr
For more information and application instructions, please refer to the job description.