Project: Roadway construction on Lisa Terrace, Lori Drive, Lee Way, Reimer St
Start Date: On or about Tuesday, June 21, 2022
Working Hours: 7 am - 5 pm
The work for this project will be performed in two phases.
- Removing and replacing driveway aprons
- Sidewalks will not be replaced, except for the handicap ramp sidewalk sections at intersections
- Residents will be notified prior to the disturbance of their driveway curbs and aprons. At that time, they will be asked to park their vehicles on adjacent side roads until the concrete work is complete and has properly cured (approximately 3 days). Arrangements can be made if a resident has a special delivery and needs use of their driveway on a specific day.
- During working hours, the road will be closed to through traffic, but will remain open to residents within the project limits, school buses, mail carriers, garbage/recycling trucks and emergency vehicles at all times.
- There will be no effect to garbage and recycling schedules.
- Street parking will be prohibited in work zones. “No Parking” signs will be posted accordingly.
Private Work Requests
Residents may contact Your Way Construction at 973-849-6614 for any public sidewalk (private work) to be paid for by the resident/owner within the road right of way. Your decision to have work done is time sensitive as it relates to the efficient flow of work along the roadway, so it is best to contact Your Way Construction as soon as possible.
Work will consist of milling and paving the roadway. Prior to the commencement of this work, residents will receive an additional notice with further instructions.
Questions or Concerns
Your Way Construction