Sunday, July 14: Main Street will be closed from Grove Street to Doughty Avenue, from 7 am to 7 pm, for the Somer[Ville] Market.  

How do I get a building permit?

You often need a zoning permit before you can get a construction permit for your project. The zoning permit makes sure your project complies with development rules and standards.

Learn about zoning and construction permits or call the Community Development department at (908) 725-2300, ext. 1962.


Close window