Friday, June 21: Borough Hall will be closed in observance of Juneteenth.

FAQ Topic: Health

How do I report a rat infestation?

If you see a rodent infestation at a property or business, please contact the Somerset County Health Department at or call 908-231-7155.

Where can I find food banks and pantries in Somerville?

There are several food banks, pantries and soup kitchens open to Somerset County residents, including these locations in Somerville: Home of Somerset County: Provides emergency shelter, meals and other programs for at-risk families Little Food Pantries: Contact the Good Shepherd Lutheran Church at 908-685-1660 for the locations of small food lockers in Somerville Wednesday – Soup … Continued

How do I report food safety concerns?

The Somerset County Department of Health provides our health services. They are responsible for health inspections, complaints, enforcement and public health education. To report a food safety concern, email or call (908) 231-7155.      

Close window