The Vital Statistics office will be closed from February 29 until March 18.

FAQ Topic: Business

How do I report a housing code violation?

Call the Code Enforcement Official at 908-725-2300, ext. 1968 to report: private property maintenance issues construction without permits concerns about zoning violations

How do I pay my water bill?

Pay your New Jersey American Water bill onlineĀ or call customer service at 1-800-272-1325, Monday through Friday from 7 am to 7 pm.      

Close window