This area is bound by Kirby Avenue and Fairview Avenue on its northern boundary and the NJT rail tracks to the south.
This area is in the southeast corner of the Borough and includes a mix of residential and older industrial properties.
Kirby Avenue documents
- Kirby Avenue Vision and Redevelopment Plan - August 2010
- Kirby Avenue Vision and Redevelopment Plan - Amended 2014
Former Baker and Taylor Property Cleanup
Environmental remediation is currently taking place at 50 Kirby Avenue, the former Baker & Taylor warehouse site. Asbestos has been removed under the oversight of a DEP-licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP). Other items and non-hazardous materials have also been removed from the building.
- Remedial Action Workplan (this is the control document required by the NJ Department of Environmental Protection)
- Self-Implementing On-Site Cleanup and Disposal Plan (this is the control document required by the US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Post Excavation Sampling Plan
- Historic Soil Samples Locations
- PCB Soil Samples Locations
- Transformer Pad Boring Locations