If you have a dog or cat, you need a pet license.
Need to know
- Dogs cost $12 for neutered or $15 for non-neutered
- Cats cost $11 for neutered or $14 for non-neutered
- You need to renew your license every year
Before you start
If your pet is spayed our neutered, you need to provide proof when you apply.
You also need to provide a rabies certificate:
- For cats, the certificate needs to be valid the day you apply for your license
- For dogs, the certificate needs to be valid through October 31 of the licensing year
- Complete the online pet license application
- Pay the license fee
We will send your pet license and tag by mail.
You need to renew your license every year: