Apply for a vendor or solicitor license

You need a vendor/solicitor license if you want to:

  • Canvass in any neighborhoods
  • Sell goods or services by going door-to-door
  • Sell goods or food with a truck or cart


  1. Download and complete this application.
  2. Submit the application to the Clerk's office along with 2 recent photographs.
  3. We will review and contact you if we have questions.
  4. If approved, we will issue you a vendor/solicitor license.

If you have questions, call (908) 725-2300, ext. 1983.

Close window