Report a Concern

Report a Concern

Note: We are beta testing a new form for residents to submit requests. Thank you for your patience as we develop this new system. 

Please submit the form below to report non-emergency issues with:

  • Buildings (damage to borough-owned properties)
  • Garbage (missed collection, litter)
  • Leaves or Snow Removal
  • Recycling
  • Roads or Potholes
  • Sidewalk Damage
  • Signage (missing/damaged street or stop signs)

Emergency Reporting

To report an immediate concern, contact the Police Department (non-emergency line) at 908-725-0331 and press 0 to speak with a dispatcher. In case of an emergency, call 911. 

Code Enforcement

To report construction without permits or concerns about zoning violations and private property maintenance, contact the Department of Community Development at 908-725-2300 x 1965.

Dead Animals on Public Roads

To report a deceased animal on public property, please contact Animal Control Solutions at 908-722-1271 or email

Graffiti, Noise and Abandoned Vehicles

To report graffiti, noise concerns, illegal parking or abandoned vehicles, call the Police Department (non-emergency line) at 908-725-0331 and press option 0 to speak with a dispatcher.  

Streetlight and Power Outages

To report a problem with a streetlight or power outage, visit the PSE&G Outage Center (have your account info ready) or call 1-800-436-PSEG (7734).  You may also call the Police non-emergency line at 908-725-0331 and press option 0 to speak with a dispatcher.